Friday, February 11, 2011

No Cure for the Broken Hearted by Kenneth Rosenberg

No Cure for the Broken HeartedNo Cure for the Broken Hearted by Kenneth Rosenberg

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sensuality Rating: Sweet


Katherine Spencer is an up-and-coming architect in New York City. Her professional life is on the fast-track. Her personal life is a shambles. Katherine compares every man she ever meets to Nick Bancroft, the billionaire’s son who broke her heart one summer long ago. Now, twelve years later he’s suddenly reappeared, asking her to design a house at the cove where they shared their first kiss. Is he looking for an architect, or something more? And should she forgive him?



This story takes you on a journey through Katherine's life from 16 years old to 28 years old. There is obviously a gap in which she finishes school and college and make a career for herself. She has know Nick for a brief span in those 28 years but the brief period has molded her life choices... and his!


I started this book on a late Sunday evening and that was a HUGE mistake. I HAD to finish and know how the story would end so I ended up reading until 4AM. The writing flowed like a movie in your head and you could actually imagine the conversations like you were there. The biggest plus side to this story was that it is completely clean!(and not lacking)


My only upset was the ending

.**(See Below)** While I understand that all books must end I felt like we had come along on the journey of Katherine and Nick to have it pan out as it did and then end. I would have liked to see a little more Nick and Katherine time together. Building their "grown-up" relationship. ALL in all I would recommend this book to EVERYONE! Great Love Story.


****UPDATE**** Since my original review above the author has revised the ending chapter to give the reader more closure. Thank you Mr. Rosenberg! A MUST READ>>>!!

No comments:

Post a Comment