Friday, February 11, 2011

Cry Wolf by Patricia Briggs

Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1)Cry Wolf (Alpha & Omega, #1) by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sensuality Rating: Heated


Now Briggs begins an extraordinary new series set in Mercy Thompson's world but with rules of its own.

INTRODUCING THE ALPHA AND OMEGA NOVELS...

Anna never knew werewolves existed until the night she survived a violent attack and became one herself. After three years at the bottom of the pack, she'd learned to keep her head down and never, ever trust dominant males. But Anna is that rarest kind of werewolf; an Omega. And one of the most powerful werewolves in the country will recognize her value as a pack member;and as his mate.




     Great Series!! I enjoyed this book! I love that it is was in two person perspective because I enjoy "knowing" what the H/H are thinking about each other! This is something I wished the Mercy Thompson books had in them. Briggs is one of my new authors that I will follow all of her series! Highly recommended.

No comments:

Post a Comment