Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3) by Suzanne Collins

Mockingjay (The Hunger Games, #3)Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sensuality Rating: Clean/ Some Violence


Young Katniss Everdeen has survived the dreaded Hunger Games not once, but twice, but even now she can find no relief. In fact, the dangers seem to be escalating: President Snow has declared an all-out war on Katniss, her family, her friends, and all the oppressed people of District 12. The thrill-packed final installment of Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games trilogy will keep young hearts pounding.



This book was both wonderful and heartbreaking. I couldn't stop until I knew how it was going to end. Poor Katniss, Poor Peta, Poor Prim, Poor Gale...the list goes on and on... there were so many twists in this book. I don't want to give any spoilers but I was happy with the ending and would definitely recommend this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment