Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Moon Called by Patricia Briggs


Moon Called by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sensuality Rating: Fluff


Werewolves can be dangerous if you get in their way, but they'll leave you alone if you are careful. They are very good at hiding their natures from the human population, but I'm not human. I know them when I meet them, and they know me, too.

Mercy Thompson's sexy next-door neighbor is a werewolf.

She's tinkering with a VW bus at her mechanic shop that happens to belong to a vampire.

But then, Mercy Thompson is not exactly normal herself ... and her connection to the world of things that go bump in the night is about to get her into a whole lot of trouble
.

A very good book to start of the series!!! Kept my attention the entire time. Would definitely recommend.
**Mild/Harsh Language a few times
Some Violence

No comments:

Post a Comment