Monday, February 14, 2011

Masques by Patricia Briggs

MasquesMasques (Aralorne, #1)  by Patricia Briggs

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Sensuality Rating: Minimal Kissing



Said to be heavily rewritten from the original story of 1993.

After an upbringing of proper behavior and oppressive expectations, Aralorn fled her noble birthright for a life of adventure as a mercenary spy.Her latest mission involves spying on the increasingly powerful sorcerer Geoffrey ae'Magi.But in a war against an enemy armed with the powers of illusion, how do you know who the true enemy is-or where he will strike next?




I truly enjoyed this book. It was SUPER creative and left me happy and feeling like I had just watched a new movie! I am continually impressed with Ms. Briggs writing and can almost promise to continue to be a long time follower. If you enjoy other Briggs' book then this one is NO EXCEPTION!!

*Some War Type Violence

No comments:

Post a Comment